- "I thank, therefore I am."
- "We have nothing to thank, but fear itself."
- "Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can thank for your country."
- "Be the thankfulness that you wish to see in the world."
- "Always thank your enemies; nothing annoys them so much."
- "That which does not kill us makes us thankful."
- "Whether you think that you can thank, or that you can't thank, you are usually right."
- "If you don't know where you are thankful, any road will get you there."
- "I can live for two months on a good thanksgiving."
- "We are what we repeatedly thank; excellence, then, is not an act but a habit."
Try matching the following people with the author of the above quotes before they were changed. They are not in any order. Answers Below.
A. Henry Ford
B. Lewis Carroll
C. Oscar Wilde
F.Franklin D. Roosevelt
J. John F. Kennedy
1. D.; 2. F; 3. J.; 4. G.; 5. C.; 6. H.; 7. A.; 8. B.; 9. I.; 10. E.